Just a few updates about this long road to publication . . .
- Restless Spirits is up on my publisher’s website, and I’m told that pre-ordering will open up soon. In anticipation of this, I’ve gone ahead and put a button on the home page. I’ll send out a newsletter to announce when pre-ordering is available.
- I have decided not to hold a local launch party for Restless Spirits, because life is just too crazy at the moment and the timing is terrible. With the help of a friend, though, I’m looking into the possibility of doing some bookstore signings locally, and some Tulsa-area indie bookstores have expressed interest in carrying it.
- I WILL be doing a Facebook launch event, but I don’t have any details on that yet. Stay tuned.
- Restless Spirits: Love Letter has been turned in to Vinspire and has a release date of January 31, 2017!
- Edits of Restless Spirits 2 (formerly known as Ghost of a Chance, actual title TBD) are coming along, albeit more slowly than I’d like, because of said craziness of life. But things are progressing, and progress is good.
6 weeks, y’all! Squee!