Because I am utterly useless today, and this meme allowed me to waste an hour looking at shiny things:
1. Answer each of the questions below the cut using the [Flickr] search engine.
2. Choose a photo from the first three pages.
3. Copy the URL of your favorite photos [here].
4. Then share with the world.
1. First Name – It was either denim or a French artist or architect. I chose this one because I smell a craft project! Credit: Computer chair recovered with old jeans
2. Favorite Food – The sushi, not the hamster. “What? Sushi? What is it?”
3. Hometown – I drove past this scene nearly every day throughout my entire childhood. Claremore Mound 2
4. Favorite Color – Maybe this representation of pink won’t make my inner black-clad sullen teen self cringe too much. The Little Ghost
5. Celebrity Crush – I can say in complete honesty that when I fell for Husband, all my TV Boyfriends went right out the window. But that don’t mean I don’t notice the pretty when I sees it. Jensen Ackles
6. Favorite Drink – I can’t pronounce it, but I sure likes to imbibe it. Gewurztraminer
7. Dream Holiday – Not terribly long ago I’d have said Paris, or Europe in general, but ever since my honeymoon I dream of being in a Corona commercial. “Cabana boy, please freshen my mojito and adjust my shade andzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzsnorezzzzzzzzzz.”The beach at night
8. Favorite Dessert – The cookies, not the baby. Homemade
9. What I Want To Be When I Grow Up – Not an Amazonion goddess turned superhero per se; just able to do everything on my list. It’s a long list. When I settle on one thing I’ll let you know. WONDER WOMAN The Complete History
10. What I Love Most In the World – Husband, South Parked. Nowhere does it say not to search your own photostream. carribean_matt
11. One Word That Describes Me – Scattered (refer to #9). falling apart
12. My Livejournal Name – My inner black-clad sullen teen self approves. BAUHAUS: Bela Lugosis’s Dead
Thanks to for sharing.
0 thoughts on “Meme pretty!”
What’s wrong with babies and hamsters?
Snerk! Nothing. I’m just not quite evil enough to eat them.